TechDew-The World Of Technology

Here You Can Get The Latest & Stunning Information About Technology News,Articles,Gadgets,Concepts,Mobiles,Cameras,Notebooks,Gaming,Tips n Trick,Hack,Crack,Softwares and Much More...

Categories

-

Monthly Traffic

free counters

Share

Bookmark and Share

Use Firefox

Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

Subscribe Now

Share Files, Earn Money

Help Us

Can't find what You're looking for? Try Google Search.


I have been getting the error message explorer.exe often whenever I right click on any files or folders in my system. An annoyance makes me throw out my system. I have tried so many methods and few of them worked fine for me. I have given those ideas for you.
The main reason for this error message is, Virus infection and a corruption of a windows file. In order to solve the trouble we have to check the event viewer.
•Go to Start and type “eventvwr.msc” (without the quotes) in Run command.
•Press Enter.
•A window will appear in the left side with three categories Application, Security, and System.
•Then click on any one category in right side right click on any Error Message and choose “Properties” to view the exact error message.
•Then again, go to “Run” command SFC.EXE /SCANNOW. It will start scan your system for any changed windows protected files and you need to insert the OS CD to replace the corrupted files.
•Most probably, this will solve your problem. Unless it solves your problem, you need to repair the Operating System.

Another method to solve this problem.

Even this method also works fine for me.
Whenever you face this problem, just press Ctrl+Alt+Del and then you will get the task manager.

In the process tab choose explorer.exe and click on End Process. It will hide your desktop icons completely. Then go to applications tab and choose New Task Run. After choosing this option type “explorer.exe” and click on OK.
If it will not work for you means, do this for few more times definitely it will work properly for you.

[Source]

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments

Post a Comment

Can't find what You're looking for? Try Google Search.

My Facebook Profile

Ma Facebook Profile

Translate

Followers

Chat with me

My Rankings

ss_blog_claim=6118860333ae679c1bc59dbeb6bbb7e0